Fiverr Community Forum

Letter for your loved one

I am going to write an awesome love letter for your loved one.

As we know that love is the most important thing in the world, it is good to - every now and then - express the love you feel.

Your mother? Your sister? Your boyfriend?

Who do you think would deserve to read some nice and lovely words from you? If you are not good in writing, I would love to help you.

I will write the letter in either german or english.

Click there: Love will set you free

Regards

Nico

1 Like

I bet I can write a better love letter than you.

When I hear someone talking about love :thinking:

2 Likes

Bit of a flaw here:

Every now and then It is important to let other people know how much we care about them. If you want to do it in a more special way, why not ask me to write a love letter for your girlfriend, husband, mother, grandfather or whoever.

= “I couldn’t be bothered to write about how much I love you so I paid this guy $5 to do it instead :kiss:”

The “or whoever” is a lovely touch though. I would love to see a sample love letter of yours so I can get a feel for the simmering currents of passion, the endless depths of emotion and any other tricks you’ve got in your bag of love letter tricks.

1 Like

How much money do you have left to lose?

Nothing, I’m cheap.

But prospective buyers will want to see a sample, so why not share one?

Good advice, thank you. I will provide anyone interested with a sample letter, I wrote for my dead grandfather. As it is rather personal, I don’t want that to get too spreadout.

Why not just write a sample? A love letter to fiverr like many others have done. I want to see the product before I contact the seller usually.

You can’t ask for a sample in the forum.
Be more professional and ask him in chatbox :smile: :wink:

What is it about love that gets everyone involved? If it said I will write your CV nobody would be interested!

Dear Wumplefluffkins,

I saw a petal alight on a puppy dog today, and as the dear little thing jumped and barked and joyfully ate the pink petal, I couldn’t help but pen a little poem about you:

Oh my love, oh my darling,
Oh my celestial desire,
My desire for you will never expire.
May on it put a ring?

I love you so much, I really do. You are the best thing in the world and you mean a lot to me and nobody can ever replace you and I’m sorry about that time I hit you and called you a lazy sow it will never happen again I promise just please come back to me and everything will be perfect again and I promise I won’t lock you in the basement again like that one time when I caught you looking at Jim.

I can’t live without you and I must have you back. Please, my darling, come back to me!

Wuv Woo,

Mr Snugglepufflet

P.S. I can see you sleeping.

1 Like

Don’t you see? It is love, man! :heart_eyes::rofl::slight_smile:

1 Like

Stop it! I can’t stop laughing!

Plenty more where that came from!

Dear Matthew,

If I have told you once, I have told you a hundred godforsaken times. PUT the BLOODY toilet seat DOWN after using it. I did not raise you in a BARN! When you live in MY HOUSE you live by MY RULES! And when you’re done with the shower, CLEAN THE DRAIN. Don’t think I don’t know what you get up to in there. I wasn’t born yesterday!

LOL xxx,

Mom

P.S. Take the trash out tomorrow morning

1 Like

Awww, best one! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

this poem reminds me one of Nasa’s tweet:
Mars is red,
Super-hot stars are blue,
We explore space,
And so can you…

Thank you for your participation here.

I wrote a letter to another loved one of mine. Feel free to check it out (on my gig)

1 Like

Dear Nanu,

Thank you very much for the lovely neon pink socks that you got for me at Christmas. I like them very much and I will wear them every day and wash them every night. I really like the color and how comfortable they are. All of my friends have also said how nice my socks are and some of them have even said that they will steal them from me because they’re so cheerful and gay!!!

So you are the best Nanu in the world and I love you very much and thank you again for these socks and I can’t wait to see you again in your new home with all my other grannies and grandads. Mummy says that you had to go there because of Daddy, but that you love it there very much but I secretly wish that you still lived here even if you sometimes had accidents.

Lots of love,

Quentin

No, share it here. It’s easier to compare.

I don’t give a f*** about being easy.

That’s not very romantic or loved up now, is it?

You’re meant to be promoting your gig, not getting annoyed with people and a little healthy competition.