Fiverr Forum

Level 1 Expectations?

Hi Fiverr’ss
I was wondering if becoming “Level 1” actually bears fruit by it self?
From what I understand it does not give you better rankings , some gig extras etc.
Do buyers see “Level 1” and think the seller has greater competency? I would appreciate any feedback from Level 1’s thanks

Steve_Maxell

You get faster reply on your communication with CS
You can see buyer request all the time
Buyers can see that you are level one, better than level 0
You can add up-to 10 or 12 gigs

Of course! A level 1 seller is more trustworthy than a level 0 seller. Well I am also new and I think I will become level 1 in the upcoming evaluation. Really looking forward to it.

Yes me too, its been a tightrope though.

From what I understand, Fiverr has updated the list of benefits level 1 sellers enjoy.

They have removed the priority customer support benefit from the list.

If I am not mistaken, a few months back, priority customer support used to be listed here too :arrow_up:

Source: https://www.fiverr.com/levels

Think that is a rather sweeping statement!

Yeah, not always the case. There are many sellers who have more than a hundred excellent reviews (which can vouch for their trustworthiness) and 5-star ratings but are still level 0 for no fault of theirs (probably due to issues such as customers “ordering by mistake”).

But I am not sure whether the buyers perceive it the same way too? Maybe they do assume level 1 sellers to be more trustworthy than the level 0 sellers. :thinking: