Level 1! First milestone

Yes! I found a message in my mailbox this morning that I have just become a level 1 seller.

I am sooooo happy!

My first milestone on Fiverr

Huzzzaaayy!!

Ontzagwekkend!!!

Congrats!! I am glad to see you are doing great with your gigs. Level 1 means more reputation, and more reputation means more possible orders. :slight_smile:

Keep up the good work. :slight_smile:

Congrats!!! Now we wait to Level 2! haha : D

Congrats!!! :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

@s_sayan more orders would be great! :slight_smile: Let’s keep those fingers crossed.

Yes yes now we have to wait for the level to

@ozzieuk Brilliant nobody ever uses that dutch word anymore. Haha thank you so much everyone :slight_smile:

Congratulations! I’m on my way, it gets easier when you get used to Fiverr. :slight_smile:

I am on my 23 order and have only 3 mutual cancellations I wonder how long I got to wait

Whoo hoo!!!11

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Congratulations! Your gigs are so amazing.

Oh Great :slight_smile: Very Happy for you :slight_smile: Best of luck ahead dear :wink:

Ontzagwekkend!!!

Congrats!! I am glad to see you are doing great with your gigs. Level 1 means more reputation, and more reputation means more possible orders. :slight_smile:

Keep up the good work. :slight_smile:

Congrats!!! Now we wait to Level 2! haha : D

Congrats!!! :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

@s_sayan more orders would be great! :slight_smile: Let’s keep those fingers crossed.

Yes yes now we have to wait for the level to

@ozzieuk Brilliant nobody ever uses that dutch word anymore. Haha thank you so much everyone :slight_smile:

Congratulations! I’m on my way, it gets easier when you get used to Fiverr. :slight_smile:

I am on my 23 order and have only 3 mutual cancellations I wonder how long I got to wait

Whoo hoo!!!11