Just till today afternoon, I was a new seller. And now my profile has earned Level 1 seller, a deserving badge. I’m always motivated. Here are few things, I would like to share with you all:
- Always be friendly and professional in your communication
- Be realistic in your gig offers - this does half of your work
- Give unlimited revisions.
- Let the buyer feel that you’ll always be there for them
- Always feel, “I’m confident and I’ve achieved it”
- Do basic things - attend buyer requests, remain active on forum, learn from blog and courses, attend tests
- Make sure your gig info is up-to-date and of high-quality - gig image, title, description, tags
- Work with joy as work+joy=joy
Thank you for your wishes in advance and good luck to all of you.