Fiverr Community Forum

Level 1 Hell - Pass the test - New Sellers

Exactly :laughing::laughing:

1 Like

He must have impressed his first clients in such a way that they kept coming back to him and he got promoted fast. Like you said, he was talented, then may be this talent was what paved his/her way to success.

1 Like

I’d say it varies for everyone. Took me 1 week to make $900 :blush:

Yeah, I covered the fact that some people see more success than others and that it’s not to be measured against. There are always a few outliers. In your case, you made $900 in one week.

Congrats. A month later how is it going? Looks pretty slow when I checked your profile. But I hope you’re progressing.

If not, then your experience is exactly the type that I wrote this original post to help. The “sky high” of fast sales…to the gully of “where’d my sales go!?”

Good luck.

1 Like

In all fairness, the $900 came from one client. One great thing about sales is you never know who will walk in that day. Yeah, it is slow right now for me on Fiverr, but as a full time VO this of course isn’t my only source. Best of luck. 1 week until I am level one, can’t wait for the test!

3 Likes

I agree. Level 1 is a big test. I have been there on level one and back down again. The lesson learnt is commitment. I will eventually make it.

2 Likes

Funny & sad at the same time :joy: :sleepy:

Beautiful and Helpful article. It is also a Motivational article for the new seller.
Thank you so much mattvopro

2 Likes

thanks dude !
I was about to give up, because I spent almost 4 months in Fiverr but still have only one review and nothing else. I have good gigs with very low cost, I don’t know why I am not getting orders.
any way thanks for motivating and giving me hope.

3 Likes

Being a level two seller,I can agree with you

4 Likes

Low cost doesn’t make orders likely.

1. It doesn’t make your gigs discoverable (in general and to your target audience)

2. It doesn’t mean buyers will find you credible or suitable

3. It doesn’t address issues of supply and demand. Competition is huge and loads of people sell cheap, too.

3 Likes

Very Helpful and motivational… Thats what I was seeking for

1 Like

Hi @mattvopro
This is a very helpful and amazing idea. :heartpulse:

2 Likes

Hello Natalia! have you try BR? I think the difference between level 0 and level 1 is that you can find several Buyer Request whereas that on level 0 you find 0 Buyer Request! Good Luck and Welcome to the Forum!

1 Like

I am not sure! I read many complains about people that are on level 2 that don’t have any orders!

1 Like

I am so happy that you are going really well right now! I remember one year ago you were like leaving Fiverr away and now you are doing so good! Thanks to share your success.
I have a question… Why did you pause your gigs? For the demotion?
Regards!

2 Likes

I’m not doing that well. I was demoted all the way to level 0 (although not at once), and only recently got back to level 1.

Yes, I paused some gigs during the demotion. Even as a level 1, some of my gigs remain paused. Once I achieve level 2, I’ll unpause the rest.

Here’s a funny story, there was a gig that wasn’t getting any sales, so I paused it, and then decided to activate another gig that had been paused. That activated gig is getting orders.

1 Like

I see you have activated your gun blog gig. I did look for this a while ago! I may be placing an order in the next week or so! Out of curiosity, is it that gig which is getting sales?

The leveling up and down is starting to annoy me. I have finally got back to level 1. However, a severe shortage of orders will likely soon mean that my delivered on time score plummets before the next evaluation,

Can anyone tell me Why my profile showing No level ? … Thanks in advance…

Hi, how ru?
Now I’m level 2, an I have nothing! Lol.
It’s so weird, IDK. I use my BR in almost daily basis. Nothing happens, I’m not sure what it is.

2 Likes

Because you haven’t earned the required amount to be level 1 yet.