Level 1 in a Day!

Guest zulualpha

Guest zulualpha

Wow - at midnight last night (or this morning, I suppose) I posted a thread about how I just completed my very first order. I decided to put up a second gig and made a video for it too. It’s been shown on the front page and so far I’ve gotten 10 orders today! I just hit Level One - I was expecting it to take another few weeks! Videos definitely make a difference!

Guest zulualpha

At this rate I might have to extend the delivery time for the gig if they keep coming in at this rate! Not sure if I can handle 50 orders with a 3 day delivery time. Either that, or hire a staff of trained monkeys to do all the work and just kick back and relax 😉

How do you go about managing the times when you get A LOT of orders in a single day?

Thats great! Me too after i made 15 sales in a day, i became level 1 seller with my 8 gigs as express.

thanks fiverr your great market community. Now am aiming for level 2 before this month end. Its my target!! Oh God please help me achieve my target.

To Your Outstanding Success,

Paulforex

• 3 weeks later...

Congratulations! I thought I was doing good, by making Level 1 in a week, but it just goes to show. There’s always room for improvement. My takeaway?

1. Create a cool gig
  2. Add a video for it
  3. Post about the work you’re doing
  4. Add value (to gigs and buyers)
  5. Promote, promote, promote

That’s gonna be my strategy now. fab fiverr. Lol.

Guest gangnampsy

Please stop misleading people. You said you got level 1 in a day and from this heading many people thought its possible to get level 1 by joining fiverr and finishing 10 gigs. The point you have to make clear that you have joins fiverr almost a year ago.

Guest cust0mcr3ationz

Ya you were grandfathered in and because you didn’t have very many gigs offered or many sales yet you are only a level 1. When levels first came out while some sellers on Fiverr I knew were a level 1, I became a level 2. That’s because I was on here a year at the time. It has more than doubled my sales because of that. 😉 the longer you have the account the more experience you have i guess you could say.

Archived