Level 1 seller isn't all we thought it would be

joshvoices4you

Hey all, just to get started, I am not ungrateful to be level one seller, however people were right, your orders sure seem to dip when you achieve level one seller.
I’ve had it for around 2 months and only got around 3 orders, whereas before I was getting multiple per week.
I’m looking forward to when the orders increase, maybe around Christmas time.
How has it been for you guys?

Yeah, Level 1 does seem to be a bit of an odd place. I have a few theories on it.
If a buyer is looking for cheap then they will likely look at New Sellers whereas if they have a bigger budget and want someone with more experience then they would likely look at TRS or Level 2. In neither case is Level 1 something that would be searched!

I do also have doubts as to whether the levels really make much of a difference. I have been every level from new to TRS and back down again (now level 2 for the second time) and I just don’t see any difference in the clients I have.

Yeah, Level 1 does seem to be a bit of an odd place. I have a few theories on it.

If a buyer is looking for cheap then they will likely look at New Sellers whereas if they have a bigger budget and want someone with more experience then they would likely look at TRS or Level 2. In neither case is Level 1 something that would be searched!

I do also have doubts as to whether the levels really make much of a difference. I have been every level from new to TRS and back down again (now level 2 for the second time) and I just don’t see any difference in the clients I have.

Yeah, that’s exactly what i was thinking, Cheap inexperienced or Expensive and experienced, shame

Archived