Fiverr Forum

Level 1 Seller!

I officially reached Level 1 status today, and I feel pretty accomplished, considering this is my first month on Fiverr. :-bd

Right on, best of luck with your future selling too!

That is super awesome, same here I am just waiting the day to be over to get to level 1 too. Achieving level 1’s requirements in just 10 days was just great motivation. Though orders have slowed down a bit now.

I wish you all the best.

Reply to @snaseem: Same to you! [=

Congratulations =D>

Reply to @wpfalcon: Thank you!

Keep kicking butt!

Reply to @levinewman: Haha, I plan on it [=

Congratulations ma’am.

Even I recently completed creating 1,000 orders with 100% positive feedback.

Very happy for you.

Keep providing excellent customer service.

Peace and love to you.

Congratulation, I’m just stating on fiverr, I hope to get the Level 1 Seller rank soon. :stuck_out_tongue:

Congratulations on this accomplishment. I look forward to watching as you grow your business on here.

I noticed your gig on the front page today. You’re doing well on here. :slight_smile:

Reply to @sara1984: Haha, wow! I didn’t even notice that! That makes me feel pretty good. [=

And thank you all for the congratulations!

Congrats! I just reached Level 1 today, too. It does feel good, doesn’t it? :slight_smile: Good luck with your growing business!

Congratulation keep working good … Best Of luck for fiverr future.

Congrats to all our new graduates!

@maddisont You suck! No, just kidding. You’re doing great. Keep up the good work.

Congratulations! :slight_smile: Glad I’m not the only one who got all excited about getting to level 1,I got there last week, but now I’m all impatient and now counting down til level 2!

Hey by the way, I noticed your gig on the front page today, which is pretty awesome too!

Congrats… wish you for fiverr Future…

Congratulations for your success… Will see you in level 2 seller club very soon… @};- @};- @};-