Level 1 Seller!

Guest themommyvortex

Guest themommyvortex

I just made Level 1 seller and I wasn’t expecting it so soon! It hasn’t been a month since I posted my first Gig, but I have been a member since April. I know a lot of new sellers post about how hard it is to start getting sells, but just hang in there and it will happen! I have made 13 sells in less than three weeks of selling. Almost half of those came from me putting offers in on Buyers Requests, so utilize that feature if you aren’t already! Always put your best work forward and have good customer service skills and you will start to get repeat business and good reviews. I look forward to my future on Fiverr … happy dance!

Guest themommyvortex

Reply to @nthnuwan: Instead of just putting in an offer linked to your gig, put in a custom offer priced at what you feel will be just a tad lower than everyone else. Almost all of the buyer requests gigs I have gotten were custom offers, one for $200 which I landed! I also put in the offer that I will provide samples of my work before they order and everyone that has requested samples has ordered. I’m a writer, and I only provide previously published samples, I don’t write them a sample article. Never work for free, though some people will try to get you to! Just keep trying, someone will eventually order and when they do go above and beyond in both product quality and customer service. And don’t be shy about asking buyers to leave a review. Ask politely, but do ask otherwise many buyers don’t bother, and you need those reviews.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest paeyton

congrats…I’m new here…barely a week. I hope to be like you within a month. Tips anybody??

Thanks
favicon.ico fiverr-logo-new-green-9e65bddddfd33dfcf7e06fc1e51a5bc5.png

Fiverr is the world's largest freelance services marketplace for lean entrepreneurs to focus on growth & create a successful business at affordable costs

• 5 weeks later...

Archived