Fiverr Community Forum

Level 1 unlucky

After reaching Level one…My order rate decrease a lot…Without any level, I’d get more orders…Feeling so hopeless… Any tips for me, please…

6 Likes

Do not get upset.As i am really new in fiverr but you can refresh your gig in a daily basis .I have learned it form the forum.

3 Likes

Welcome dear… Thank you for you help but after reaching level one order rate decrease which is really disappointing for me…

1 Like

@saminatasneem after got level 1 you will get more buyer requests so, you can review it and 60 days of overall evolution by Fiverr so, don’t worry. you will get an order more soon.

2 Likes

Maximum buyer req is old…Its tough to get latest one…

When you was level one are you faced same problem?

1 Like

Its all about algorithm. Keep patient your order will come again

3 Likes

I don’t remember But it happened many times to me. so, don’t worry.

3 Likes

Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks reza :slight_smile:

1 Like

I also faced this issue after achieving level 1 all the old buyer request then i delete all and now i receiving new buyer request. And i observed that after getting the level buyer request was increased.

2 Likes

My observation is that when we get any new level we are became new to the existing seller of that level . I am also facing same the issue like you.

1 Like

Now everything is set of yours?

1 Like

not yet :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

Keep being patient! Use buyer requests and keep active on the fiverr forum. Congrats on reaching level one!

1 Like

Thank you Brenna…Yes I send everyday buyer req but suddenly everything stop…