Level 2 account Not Making Sales (ANY TIPS OR INFO WOULD HELP)

deborah_folse

Achieving a level one or level 2 status isn’t a child play. I mean it takes lots of discipline, hardwork, strategic planning, ‘hard-time with difficult buyer’, and other challenges.

But to my suprise, I haven’t gotten orders as such. Gig are deranked to the last page although it showed GIGS ARE ACTIVE and i can see them when i filter the seller level when i searched for gigs.

Anyone with info to help.

It would be really appreciated

Achieving a level one or level 2 status isn’t a child play. I mean it takes lots of discipline, hardwork, strategic planning, ‘hard-time with difficult buyer’, and other challenges.

But to my suprise, I haven’t gotten orders as such. Gig are deranked to the last page although it showed GIGS ARE ACTIVE and i can see them when i filter the seller level when i searched for gigs.

It would be really appreciated

What ACTIONS are you taking to build your success, connect to your target customers, and bring in more orders on your own?

What ACTIONS are you taking to build your success, connect to your target customers, and bring in more orders on your own?

Can you help share more info on this so i know which area i need to focus more on.?

Can you help share more info on this so i know which area i need to focus more on.?

It isn’t my place to provide a manual of everything you need to do, so that you don’t have to do the research for yourself. Being willing to research and investigate on your own is part of being a freelancer. You can start by studying your target customers. Learn who they are, what they need, and how you can solve their needs with your services. Once you know more about your target customers, you’ll have an idea where to market, when, and how those customers are likely to respond to someone such as yourself – and your services.

Did you recently change anything on your gig? If you did that is going to take a hit on your gig ranking. Fiverr search algorithm resets if you change something and it will take a long time for you to get back on top.

That’s not necessarily true. I changed my gig video and raised my price on two separate occasions. It’s not as simple as, edit your gig and get sent to the last page. I can’t say with certainty what it is, all I can say Is during the last month I edited my gig and it still shows up on the first 2-4 pages.

That’s not necessarily true. I changed my gig video and raised my price on two separate occasions. It’s not as simple as, edit your gig and get sent to the last page. I can’t say with certainty what it is, all I can say Is during the last month I edited my gig and it still shows up on the first 2-4 pages.

You are lucky. It is not the same for many.

It isn’t my place to provide a manual of everything you need to do, so that you don’t have to do the research for yourself. Being willing to research and investigate on your own is part of being a freelancer. You can start by studying your target customers. Learn who they are, what they need, and how you can solve their needs with your services. Once you know more about your target customers, you’ll have an idea where to market, when, and how those customers are likely to respond to someone such as yourself – and your services.

thanks and would get to work on that as well

Archived