Fiverr Forum

Level 2 Logo Designer Facing Problems :( Orders Dried Up!

Hi I am a level 2 Logo designer working on logo designing tasks for last 7 months on fiverr !!!
I got earned level 2 Badge nearly a month ago but there are yet seldom sales :frowning: I have all gigs about different kind of logo designs including text ,3D,Modern ,vintage and classic and All of gigs are fully well designed and have well descriptions too with high Quality Images and I also uploaded Gig Video but yet there is no Order is coming out :frowning: It comes up but few days a single one :frowning: What a buyer should have ?
I am providing 2 High resolution Logo just in $5 With Unlimited Free Revisions and Free Source file and in different Formats :frowning:
So why then there is no Order ,it seems like that Fiverr dried up my orders ,even i am on level 2 with 99% Positive Rating and 0% Negative .
Fiverr Claims that A Level 2 Seller Gets more traffic than a Level 1 seller and a NON -Level Seller,So where are the sales ?
I am very anxious about this condition ,i always stay online waiting for orders .So anybody with help come up please.I will be thankful to you for this act of kindness :slight_smile:
Many Thanks