Fiverr Forum

Level 2 Priority Support - Is it faster?

I notice that when I contact Customer Support it usually takes them 3-4 business days to respond. Now that I am Level 2, I thought it would be faster because of their “priority support” feature for this level. But, the response time still seems slow. Any thoughts?

I’ve not really noticed a difference but then they’ve been very slow in answering lately so that might be clouding my judgment.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

There is a priority based on level, but they’ve been a bit slow in general lately.

What ever you do - don’t complain about it in the survey they send you. I did and have not had a gig order in a week. That has NEVER happened since I got LevelOne. I thought it was coincidence but after 2-3 days - I think not.

I was not rude in anyway, just honest in my review. Why point out that you receive “priority” CS if its not the case?

If you can only say good things in a survey of “how are we doing” … whats the point?

There is a priority based on level, but they’ve been a bit slow in general lately.

What ever you do - don’t complain about it in the survey they send you. I did and have not had a gig order in a week. That has NEVER happened since I got LevelOne. I thought it was coincidence but after 2-3 days - I think not.

I was not rude in anyway, just honest in my review. Why point out that you receive “priority” CS if its not the case?

If you can only say good things in a survey of “how are we doing” … whats the point?

It seemed same to me.

Reply to @vedmak: I’m sure Fiverr value any interaction you have with customer support even the negative ones, there would be no point in asking you to provide your opinion otherwise.

Reply to @ozzieuk: I would think that they would appreciate honest feedback but it still seems hardly coincidence that since that honest feedback 2 weeks ago, I have received 1 gig order.

Before that, I had multiple gig orders daily. I did have maybe 1-2 days between orders, but that was average.

Just seems too coincidental that it completely died after filling out the "how are we doing survey"

I did create a ticket about this and it’s been a week and I haven’t heard anything.

I WILL NOT fill out the “how are we doing” survey though :slight_smile:

Reply to @jeff3220: I never fill out those surveys, but they shouldn’t hold it against anyone. Besides, I wonder how they even have time to look them over. It takes them a week just to answer a question.