Level 2 requirements

thirteentech

Question

Hii there all,

Its been while since i have been here, so i had some doubts and needed advice of you guys.i got promoted to level 1 last month and now i have completed all the requirements to reach Level 2.but problem is, this evaluation date i will miss promoting to level 2 because i am only 5 days short to complete selling seniority days as level 1 seller.so i have to wait whole another month till the next evaluation date,right? or is there any other way?like i can request to fiverr or something? Thanks in advance.

15 answers to this question

You will need to wait next month. Requirements are requirements. There aren’t any shortcuts.

Hey, Thanks for reply. Well i never asked for shortcuts, i was just curious to know if they have some any rules like if someone is so close and they are missing by short margin and they help them.

Hey, Thanks for reply. Well i never asked for shortcuts, i was just curious to know if they have some any rules like if someone is so close and they are missing by short margin and they help them.

was just curious to know if they have some any rules like if someone is so close and they are missing by short margin and they help them.

Fiverr is not going to nudge sellers who are close to promotion. You are going to have to earn the entire promotion yourself, by reaching and exceeding the Level 2 requirements that are listed on your Analytics page.

was just curious to know if they have some any rules like if someone is so close and they are missing by short margin and they help them.

Fiverr is not going to nudge sellers who are close to promotion. You are going to have to earn the entire promotion yourself, by reaching and exceeding the Level 2 requirements that are listed on your Analytics page.

Ok,Thank you for help. 🙂 good day.

It’s not a big deal. If you don’t get promoted this month, you’ll get promoted next month. Enjoy the level you have now, because levels are no longer permanent. You can rise and you can fall, and then rise again, and then fall again.

Yeah,you are right. Thanks sir. 🙂

That’s right you have to wait. Fiverr can’t and wouldn’t change their terms to assist you because this would run counter to the policies in the levels and how they serve sellers.

Congrats on getting to Level One.

Thanks a lot ma’am. 🙂

How long did it take you to become a level 1 seller? I was super close to becoming one during this period but I still couldn’t hit the $400 target. I think by next month I would be able to achieve the ranking:-)

it took me 2 month to reach Level 1 and one month after that for level 2 but will miss that because of selling seniority days(just by 5 days short of that). Good luck.you gonna love level 1.

it took me 2 month to reach Level 1 and one month after that for level 2 but will miss that because of selling seniority days(just by 5 days short of that). Good luck.you gonna love level 1.

Thanks man good luck to you too!😀

Archived