Hey fellow sellers, thanks for checking this post out!
First of all, I’m gonna share my gig, so please don’t reply unless you’re willing to take 5 minutes and give it a look to provide real feedback.
I’ve been translating on Fiverr for over a year, I’ve had 3 activity peaks, that didn’t last long, but on those days, I was getting 4-5 orders a day. I’ve tweaked my gig a lot over the past year, so maybe that “damaged” my ranking in the search engine? I really don’t know what to think:
- I’ve checked a lot of other gigs, and there’s nothing they offer, say or show that really makes me think “Alright, I’m not doing this, and if I did it, it’d help me a lot”, in fact, I’m shocked about a lot of gigs with 200, 300, or even 600+ reviews, which look and feel clearly inferior.
- I deliver as fast as possible to have a low average delivery time.
- I over-deliver to blow the buyer away, get a 5-star review and make them want to come back.
- I’ve recently lowered my prices to be more competitive and try to improve my conversion rate.
- I have a video on my gig.
- I’ve used a lot of keywords both on the title and the description.
Recently I’ve been thinking about making more gigs, to see if that improves my situation and I can earn more money, but I don’t really know what else to offer since I only speak these two languages.
Here’s the link to my gig: https://www.fiverr.com/mati_presta/translate-documents-from-english-to-spanish
Please let me know if there’s anything you would change/improve.
Thanks a lot in advance for any help or tips you can give me.