Level 2 seller but not getting any orders

shanmalik802

I was recently promoted as level 2 seller but not getting any single order or message from new buyers as well as my gigs are going down day by day … i have also activated Promoted gig feature but i think it is not working for me just receive 4 clicks in a week… anyone know that what is going wrong with my gigs?

I have the same issue with you! I didn’t like to have the badge of level 2 ): I only have 42 views lol it is incredible. All my impressions dropped from 6000 to 42. I don’t know what to do… I haven’t activated that feature you mentioned earlier since I don’t know how to edit it. But as you said it doesn’t helps…
I hope someone could suggest smth on this topic!
Thx

Hi ShanMalik and Casualway,
I faced the same issue once. I dropped my gig impressions in Ks to nill. No worries for that. Keep doing your best work to promote your gigs. Soon you will get orders. Make Seo titles and improve descriptions and modify images to be more engaging and inviting. Keep sending buyer requests with best cover letter and buyers will approach you.
Thanks

I have the same issue with you! I didn’t like to have the badge of level 2 ): I only have 42 views lol it is incredible. All my impressions dropped from 6000 to 42. I don’t know what to do… I haven’t activated that feature you mentioned earlier since I don’t know how to edit it. But as you said it doesn’t helps…

I hope someone could suggest smth on this topic!

Thx

hope for good in future maybe fiverr system is rotating gigs after getting level 2 badge

• 3 weeks later...

hope for good in future maybe fiverr system is rotating gigs after getting level 2 badge

Hi ShanMalik,

Don’t worry for not getting orders. This process will start very soon. Firstly, we don’t know the Fiverr algorithms very deeply, and secondly such breaks are part of the journey. I faced this break for many months during pandemic but I didn’t lose heart.

Constant struggle is the key to success.

Best of luck

Thanks

Archived