Fiverr Forum

Level 2 Seller & Hit Over 106 Completed Orders!

Well it has been a while since I have been on Fiverr but I thought I would use the forum. I joined Fiverr last year I believe and after they added the Levels feature, I became a Level 2 within a month. I have finally reached the 100 order mark and have passed that.

My next goal is to increase to a 99% or higher positive feedback, reach 500 completed orders, and become a Top Seller. Wish me luck!

http://www.fiverr.com/bboy131

Good luck!

Good luck

:slight_smile: Good luck

Good luck, man! :slight_smile:

Good luck

Thank you so much to everyone!

Good luck to you :wink:

Congratulations.

bboy131 said: My next goal is to increase to a 99% or higher positive feedback, reach 500 completed orders, and become a Top Seller.

Great Luck is wished upon you

Awesome job!! Good luck to you.

Kim

Hi bboy131!

Read my story and you’ll be surprised:

I’m here over 2 years. I had my level 2 after 1 year and after more 500 sales and 99%.

I asked many times Fiverr support when I will be Top Seller, I have until now more than 1030 sales and 99% feedback, they always reply that they have a team dedicated to study levels increasing and ask me to continue providing great service and I’ll be rewarded. I don’t know when and why they don’t increase my level. I’ve earned them more than $1030 ($1 per gig as fee).

And I want to mention also that I checked many TOP SELLERS and they haven’t much sales like me and they haven’t all 99% feedbacks.

Want to hear your experience in this.

I love this forum.

Reply to @design2k: it seems they may have a lot of people to look at and maybe it is just a matter of time before you are finally noticed and bumped up. I really don’t know the reason behind it but I am going to try to shoot for Top Seller this upcoming year.

Good luck!

Good luck mate, I’m sure you’ll reach and surpass your goal in no time :slight_smile:

It all depends on the amount of sales you make per day.

Good luck!

Good luck!

Good luck

:slight_smile: Good luck

Good luck, man! :slight_smile: