Fiverr Forum

LEVEL 2 SELLER :I Will Design a PROFESSIONAL and Unique Ebook, Kindle, Dvd, Cd, Box Covers etc

Professional and High Quality Ebook Covers

(QUICK CHECK @ flickr.com/photos/digismart TO SEE WORK SAMPLES)

I am Digismart, A LEVEL 2 Graphic Designer who has great passion for churning out quality and high level gigs. I will design a professional and high quality ecovers like Kindle, 3D Covers, DVD, CD, Software Box, Binders,Notepad, Magazines, Brochures, and Reports for your business or personal use in just 24 hours.

Let Your ebook be set apart from the rest and standout in the pack. My ecover designs converts very well, are eye catching and will give you the edge over your competitors.They have the best high definition quality you can not find anywhere else.

I won’t be satisfied with your designs until You are.

UNLIMITED REVISIONS AVAILABLE and 100% Money Back Guarantee!

Order now and i’ll throw in an extra variation for FREE!

See more samples @

http://flickr.com/photos/digismart

This cover is an Original kindle cover i designed and i made it into 3d. Check it out in 2 formats.

I guess i should be updating this thread daily with my design samples. Today is one sample i designed from an original hardback ebook by a buyer. It was a Kindle cover actually, i just created a 3d version of it.

Sheriff’s Note: If you want to upload an image to the forum the dimensions are 670 (width) x 315 (height) pixels, AND there is an “attach a file” feature.

Ok Sheriff, noted. Thanks.

A new kindle cover i designed and its 3d. Need a cover like this? Then check me out @ http://www.fiverr.com/digismart/create-high-quality-ebook-covers-in-24-hours

Sheriff’s Note: If you want to upload an image to the forum the dimensions are 670 (width) x 315 (height) pixels.

A new cover for today wholly designed by yours truely. Check it out. thanks.

Sheriff’s Note: If you want to upload an image to the forum the dimensions are 670 (width) x 315 (height) pixels.