Level 2 seller - no sales at all

vule97

I didn’t want to write this post at all for quite some time, but I feel the need to do it now. Seems to me it will be easier for me when I hear your opinions!

I don’t know why, but I stopped getting any sales, and even messages at all. I got about 2-3 orders in the past month from my returning customers and that’s it… My views and clicks dropped DRASTICALLY. I can only see my gigs in search results when I check “show online sellers” under “relevance” tab and I have to scroll down a lot!

About 2-3 months ago I was getting 2-3 sales a day, but then I had some obligations around college exams, and got some 3/4 star ratings for late deliveries. Later I turned the vacation mode on for 2 weeks, and after that, my gigs disappeared… I changed pictures, descriptions, tags, even titles - no luck.

I made 2 fresh new gigs which got some attention the first few days, couple of people contacted me, and 1 ordered, but after that, they disappeared just like my previous gigs.

Can anyone help me? I have tons of free time now, I respond instantly, have great communication skills, and always deliver quality (very often I give free gig extras). I really want to get back on track like I used to 2-3 months ago!

Thanks in advance

Archived