Level 2 seller still not getting orders

aishasultan

I started in 2016. Now I’m a Level 2 seller on Fiverr, still I’m hardly getting 2 or 3 orders a month. Sometimes no order whole month. I updated description, tags, title etc. Even I got voice over for my kinetic typography gig and re-did the video. Included the keywords/ tags used by TRS of each category. Still not getting the results, why? I’d be thankful if anyone can take some time to look up my profile and suggest me what to do?

Here’s one of my gig:
https://www.fiverr.com/aishasultan/create-impressive-kinetic-typography-video

Thank you!

1. Put eye catchy image on your gig video. Remember text always better on white paper. Purple is the best color to focus on a client. you can visit my profile. 😉
  2. Basic price should start from $5. Because of its the way to call a fiver to visit your gig.
  3. Only 2 keyword match with your gig title and link. Focus on typography and Kinetic typographic
  4. Seo title is totally mismatch
  5. Finally, you can try to change your category

I hope and trust it will make your 😄

Best of luck

1. Put eye catchy image on your gig video. Remember text always better on white paper. Purple is the best color to focus on a client. you can visit my profile. 😉
  2. Basic price should start from $5. Because of its the way to call a fiver to visit your gig.
  3. Only 2 keyword match with your gig title and link. Focus on typography and Kinetic typographic
  4. Seo title is totally mismatch
  5. Finally, you can try to change your category

I hope and trust it will make your 😄

Best of luck

@sandipank Shortened links are not allowed on the forum and putting links in the middle of someone else’s topic is considered to be spam.

If you want to tell people about your gigs you need to make your own post in My Fiverr Gigs and only put the full Fiverr link in the post (not in the heading).

@sandipank Shortened links are not allowed on the forum and putting links in the middle of someone else’s topic is considered to be spam.

If you want to tell people about your gigs you need to make your own post in My Fiverr Gigs and only put the full Fiverr link in the post (not in the heading).

@lloydsolutions many many thanks for your guide. I will remember it for future use.

I am not levelled , I am new
But I can give you some tips.

1. Delete some of your gigs
  2. Research and make new gigs
    3.Keep marketing like a newbie for the new gigs

And follow these points for buyer requests. I have got 4 orders in 2 days, back to back

If you don’t get 10 buyer requests a day, then market your gigs Keep your texts spaced, don’t write stories, most people are busy, they bother to read it.Tell your buyer what you offer different in your gigOffer some extraGive him time constraint, the time limit within which you will complete the job, they like it so muchKeep your buyer requests short, this will make them read it, I’d refuse if the seller would write 100 lines of textTry to use bullets and numbering while sending buyer re…

I am not levelled , I am new

But I can give you some tips.

1. Delete some of your gigs
  2. Research and make new gigs

3.Keep marketing like a newbie for the new gigs

And follow these points for buyer requests. I have got 4 orders in 2 days, back to back

If you don’t get 10 buyer requests a day, then market your gigs Keep your texts spaced, don’t write stories, most people are busy, they bother to read it.Tell your buyer what you offer different in your gigOffer some extraGive him time constraint, the time limit within which you will complete the job, they like it so muchKeep your buyer requests short, this will make them read it, I’d refuse if the seller would write 100 lines of textTry to use bullets and numbering while sending buyer re…

Great. Thanks a lot 🙏 Will definitely try these.

I am in the same situation, getting 1, 2 orders in week. I was about to getting the 3, 4 orders in day. 😦

@lufulio sad to hear that. You may try some of the advises given here. Or post your gig link separately in a post, maybe you’ll get some good suggestions about gig improvement.

Archived