Level 2 User+100% positive rating ; Still no sales apart from old buyers

shaileshputhran

Guest offlinehelpers

You’ve obviously had sales because you’re level 2 - you had a feedback left less than 24 hours ago.

Maybe if you used a photo which was of you it may instill more of a sense of trust in your buyers?

You’ve obviously had sales because you’re level 2 - you had a feedback left less than 24 hours ago.

Maybe if you used a photo which was of you it may instill more of a sense of trust in your buyers?

yes 24 hrs ago I got one sale but that was from my old buyer.

Photo doesn’t matter as they obviously going to see my gig first. And I am not getting any views or clicks to my gigs.

Hope you are understanding.

Guest offlinehelpers

yes 24 hrs ago I got one sale but that was from my old buyer.

Photo doesn’t matter as they obviously going to see my gig first. And I am not getting any views or clicks to my gigs.

Hope you are understanding.

Your photo does matter, particularly to the chap whose image it is - he might be more than a little unhappy that some stranger is using his image without his permission.

Guest offlinehelpers

thank you updated the profile picture lol

Well done - you’ll need to log out of the forum and log back in for it show here. 🙂

Good Boy. Now read these.

favicon.icoFiverr Forum 65880_1.png

Testing our search placement algorithm

It's been a long thread. Lots of questions, very few answers but one consistent point throughout: If you haven't got sales, complaining about it does very little. Be a Doer and find ways of making sales other than through search.

favicon.icoFiverr Forum 88270_1.png

Search Tags - Update

Maybe is better all sellers that has been affected to complain in fiverr support team so they will know, it looks like support team is not complete aware for all of us because I make a short discuss with them. Only if we complain all maybe they will...

Well done - you’ll need to log out of the forum and log back in for it show here. 🙂

Earlier there was a chrome extension called auto refresh to be online always.

Now I guess it’s not working and blocks the access to the page as it detects the behaviour of auto refresh.

Am I not aware of something ?

Guest offlinehelpers

Done. 🙂

Earlier there was a chrome extension called auto refresh to be online always.

Now I guess it’s not working and blocks the access to the page as it detects the behaviour of auto refresh.

Am I not aware of something ?

Don’t know about that, but your new logo’s showing fine on here now. 🙂

I met the similar situation in recent two weeks. No enquiry, no order, soundlessly everyday. But I was pretty busy two weeks ago, I even need a whole morning to respond all kinds of messages. I am level 2 as well with more than 1600 positive reviews, became a seller on fiverr since 2011.

I think there must be something wrong with the system of fiverr, maybe the communication path between buyers and sellers were blocked by something. A buyer cannot find any response after his message is sent, then what he/she will do must be leave here for some other oursourcing platforms.

I expect the support teams of fiverr can solve this problem asap.

Archived