Level 2 VO seller to level zero in less than 60 days

ajablue

I know I am not alone with feeling this new evaluation system needs work. I have written customer support many times regarding this and I get a blanket statement response about how it is analyzed via computer and they have no way of fixing the situation. I have gone from a level 2 seller to last month getting demoted to level 1 and waking up this morning to level … I guess it would be zero? This is all regarding my response time rate. I have always responded within a 2 hour time frame unless someone writes me in the middle of the night. (Maybe giving extra time given different time zones would help!) Well, this last month I even made a strong effort to respond to those inquiries in a timely fashion. Regardless, my response time sits at 88 percent and I am now back to beginner level. I have noticed that Fiverr added a new feature that after I get an orde,r I shortly after get an email saying “Let so and so know you have everything you need!” This happens regardless if I’ve already written to the customer. I also deliver every. Single.Order. early and this does not effect my response rate. Anyways, this is frustrating and irritating.

I know I am not alone with feeling this new evaluation system needs work. I have written customer support many times regarding this and I get a blanket statement response about how it is analyzed via computer and they have no way of fixing the situation. I have gone from a level 2 seller to last month getting demoted to level 1 and waking up this morning to level … I guess it would be zero? This is all regarding my response time rate. I have always responded within a 2 hour time frame unless someone writes me in the middle of the night. (Maybe giving extra time given different time zones would help!) Well, this last month I even made a strong effort to respond to those inquiries in a timely fashion. Regardless, my response time sits at 88 percent and I am now back to beginner level. I have noticed that Fiverr added a new feature that after I get an orde,r I shortly after get an email saying “Let so and so know you have everything you need!” This happens regardless if I’ve already written to the customer. I also deliver every. Single.Order. early and this does not effect my response rate. Anyways, this is frustrating and irritating.

“Let so and so know you have everything you need!”

I noticed this too, which caused me to search everywhere onsite seeking something that I had not done. I also sent unnecessary msgs to buyers trying to cover all bases so I wouldn’t be penalized. No big deal, just time-wasting and frustrating.

“Let so and so know you have everything you need!”

I noticed this too, which caused me to search everywhere onsite seeking something that I had not done. I also sent unnecessary msgs to buyers trying to cover all bases so I wouldn’t be penalized. No big deal, just time-wasting and frustrating.

I agree. It’s an extra unneeded step. And I recieve this messege with every order regardless of wether or not I’ve already written them!

Archived