Level one didn't received any order

Guest faizalogos

Guest faizalogos

Hey i need help
My ID is level 1 seller now but i’m worried about after become a level 1 seller one week ago i didn’t received any order yet ?

As far as I remember, Fiverr gives new sellers a quick boost to get sales and have a proper head start, but once you reach level 1 Fiverr will stop giving you that boost and you have to put your own efforts to get sales.

Fiverr cannot and will not guarantee you sales/orders - it’s up to you and your own efforts to get sales.

Want to know more about how you can up your game and become successful? » Read the UpYour posts «

Guest offlinehelpers

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

Well, we could all promote your gig for you (joking!), or you could try actually reading the link @woofy31 gave you above:

favicon.ico 65932_1.png

As far as I remember, Fiverr gives new sellers a quick boost to get sales and have a proper head start, but once you reach level 1 Fiverr will stop giving you that boost and you have to put your own efforts to get sales. Fiverr cannot and will not...

Guest faizalogos

Well, we could all promote your gig for you (joking!), or you could try actually reading the link @woofy31 gave you above:

favicon.ico 65932_1.png

As far as I remember, Fiverr gives new sellers a quick boost to get sales and have a proper head start, but once you reach level 1 Fiverr will stop giving you that boost and you have to put your own efforts to get sales. Fiverr cannot and will not...

Yeah Thanks 🙂

Archived