Fiverr Community Forum

Level one is only two order away feeling excited!

You send out tons of CVs with no results ? You may need professional resume writing !

Only a small percentage of job applicants are invited for an interview, with a ratio as low as 3% for top companies.

It all comes down to a recruiter making a decision on your resume…and I am that recruiter !
Working at a famous Tech. company, I make that decision everyday and I am offering you my resume writing expertise.

What I offer as a resume writer:
Forget the “10 CV writing tips to land your dream job” or the “7 most creative professional resume templates” that you found online: resume writing is about content, not about beautiful colors !

Your new resume will have:

• An optimized lay-out with the most relevant categories - so recruiters can locate the right information quickly
  • A focus on your achievements - because companies look for evidence of performance rather than just experience
  • The right jargon - as recruiters and ATS (recruitment softwares) use specific keywords to search through hundreds of job applications.

We will exchange about your experience and your target jobs until we have a killer professional cv and linkedin profile !

https://www.fiverr.com/share/9GE6DA