Level One Issue

playexperienze

Good morning everyone!

I’m not completely sure if you’re able to help me here. I’ve achieved Level One a few days ago, and since then I’m not showing up in searches anymore, not even as an Online seller (I always try to be online).

Is there any similar cases to mine or anything that could have caused this issue? Or is it just the so-called Level One hell.

Please let me know if you know anything!

Many thanks for your help.

Best regards
playexperienze

There is nothing that I know of that is known as “the so-called Level One hell”. Just because things may not be going the way you want them to, does not mean you’re “in hell”.

Fiverr has said, over and over – to just about anyone who asks, that gigs are “ranked” in the search results according to gig performance. This means that if your gig is not showing up where you want it to, then your gig performance must be low or dipping below that of your competitors. The only way to improve this is to be a great seller, with a well performing gig.

And if you want more customers, you are going to have to go out and find them. Fiverr does not guarantee sales, or a top search engine “ranking”. It is not their job to provide customers to every seller who wants them. Your gigs are a business. If you wish to be successful, and earn sales, you are going to have to treat your gigs like a business, and go out and market and promote your services to the target customers who need what you have to offer.

Many thanks for your reply. I surely understand that you have to put in the work in your gig for it to perform, I just found it to be strange that suddenly I disappeared from the searches, including the Online seller section. Taking in mind that I always was showing up, but that could nothing to do with the level.

PD: Actually I just searched again and this time my gig showed up again, so this must have been happening for a few minutes only.

Archived