Level one requirement completed but still in New seller

lukeman2018

This doesn’t sound like you completed the level 1 requirements at all I’m afraid. Level evaluations are always around the 15th of each month. These are the requirements you need to fulfill in order to become a level 1 seller:

Requirements

Complete at least 60 days as an active Seller on FiverrComplete at least 10 individual orders (all time)Earn at least $400Maintain a 4.8 star rating over the course of 60 days90% Response rate over the course of 60 days90% Order completion over the course of 60 days90% On-time Delivery over the course of 60 daysAvoiding receiving warnings over the course of 30 days

source: https://www.fiverr.com/levels

• 5 months later...
Hi Fiverr Community, On 19th of December, I achieved all the required targets to hit ‘Level One Seller’ and I swear I was extremely happy! I was expecting Fiverr to level me up but instead, there came a no order phase for the first time in 60 days. I always woke up with somewhere around 3,4 messages or one direct order and my conversion rate was somewhere around 25%. Today, I see that the ‘Days without warning countdown (of 30 days) has started again’! All of a sudden? why? Can someone help me…

This might help buddy.

Archived