Level two seller but not receiving order

amitkumarp1

Guest webexpert1313

Hello, This is Not about which level You have… Its matter to What about Your GIG, Make Fully SEO optimized Gig, promote in various social platforms, also check “BUYER REQUEST”,.

key of Success : you need to have patience.

some time order get quickly and some time longer, may be day, month or etc…

hope you will get all answer regarding this. Thanks

Dear Amit:

Here is a checklist to help you improve your gigs.

Here’s a link to Fiverr Academy.

Here’s a link to Episode 1 of Fiverrcast.

Here’s a link to your profile.

• Your log line:

Cheers To A Bright New Year 2017

Of course, you’ll revise this as time goes by.

*Your profile image:

This generic anime cartoon is a turnoff to me. I suggest you use a photo of you smiling.

• Your profile text:

Hi, my Name is Amit. I have 5 years experience in graphic design (Adobe Photoshop, Adobe After Effect, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Illustrator). I will make great animations for you. I can design Intros and Outros.

I strongly suggest you listen to the Fiverrcast episode, “Working Through Language.” You may need to hire a copy writer for your profile and for your gig descriptions.

• Gig Title:

I will create an AMAZING intro video animation

I think you’re offering too much for $5! I’d suggest rolling back to 1 video for this gig, even for your standard and premium packages. One thing that may be hindering your sales is that people just usually don’t need 3 videos at once. (That’s just my opinion, you should know better based on Buyer feedback.)

• Gig Description:

BEFORE YOU ORDER THIS INTRO PLEASE KINDLY NOTE: NO CUSTOM REQUESTS. YOU GET WHAT YOU ORDER! WATCH THE PREVIEW VIDEO !

This sentence is probably costing you sales. It’s too negative. I watched the video and don’t understand what you mean by you get what you order. There are numerous other issues with the gig description, so I strongly encourage you to hire a copy writer to make your offering clear to the buyer.

A suggested format for your gig descriptions:

WHO I AM

WHAT YOU GET

WHY YOU SHOULD BUY FROM ME

RECOMMENDED GIG EXTRAS / COMPLEMENTARY GIGS

• Video:

This is clearly a high-quality video and you paid for a polished voice-over. Unfortunately, there’s an error in your script that the voiceover artist should have pointed out to you (in my opinion – actual voiceover artists may strongly disagree):

“IN EYE CATCHING WAY EVERY TIME” should probably be “IN AN EYE-CATCHING WAY EVERY TIME”.

This pulls the viewer out of the video and reminds them that while this video seems to come from a native speaker of English, that is not the case.

I don’t know whether this is fatal to your sales or not, but my opinion is that you need to re-do this video. I also think the voiceover should come much earlier in the video.

I got the impression from watching this video that you are using a software package that does the animation for you. This could be a turn-off for some Buyers (I don’t know for sure).

Gig Images: You should have 3. You only provide 1. Your Live Portfolio has several videos, though, so you might not NEED the other 2 images, but I see no reason not to add them.

Gig Extras:

You have gone the gig packages route, which is fine.

Gig Packages:

I am biased against unlimited revisions, and I believe your inclusion of 3 to 5 videos may be working against you. I suggest A/B testing this offer with just 1 video, and charging for revisions beyond 1 or 2.

Good luck,
Blaise

Dear Amit:

Here is a checklist to help you improve your gigs.

Here’s a link to Fiverr Academy.

Here’s a link to Episode 1 of Fiverrcast.

Here’s a link to your profile.

• Your log line:

Cheers To A Bright New Year 2017

Of course, you’ll revise this as time goes by.

*Your profile image:

This generic anime cartoon is a turnoff to me. I suggest you use a photo of you smiling.

• Your profile text:

Hi, my Name is Amit. I have 5 years experience in graphic design (Adobe Photoshop, Adobe After Effect, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Illustrator). I will make great animations for you. I can design Intros and Outros.

I strongly suggest you listen to the Fiverrcast episode, “Working Through Language.” You may need to hire a copy writer for your profile and for your gig descriptions.

• Gig Title:

I will create an AMAZING intro video animation

I think you’re offering too much for $5! I’d suggest rolling back to 1 video for this gig, even for your standard and premium packages. One thing that may be hindering your sales is that people just usually don’t need 3 videos at once. (That’s just my opinion, you should know better based on Buyer feedback.)

• Gig Description:

BEFORE YOU ORDER THIS INTRO PLEASE KINDLY NOTE: NO CUSTOM REQUESTS. YOU GET WHAT YOU ORDER! WATCH THE PREVIEW VIDEO !

This sentence is probably costing you sales. It’s too negative. I watched the video and don’t understand what you mean by you get what you order. There are numerous other issues with the gig description, so I strongly encourage you to hire a copy writer to make your offering clear to the buyer.

A suggested format for your gig descriptions:

WHO I AM

WHAT YOU GET

WHY YOU SHOULD BUY FROM ME

RECOMMENDED GIG EXTRAS / COMPLEMENTARY GIGS

• Video:

This is clearly a high-quality video and you paid for a polished voice-over. Unfortunately, there’s an error in your script that the voiceover artist should have pointed out to you (in my opinion – actual voiceover artists may strongly disagree):

“IN EYE CATCHING WAY EVERY TIME” should probably be “IN AN EYE-CATCHING WAY EVERY TIME”.

This pulls the viewer out of the video and reminds them that while this video seems to come from a native speaker of English, that is not the case.

I don’t know whether this is fatal to your sales or not, but my opinion is that you need to re-do this video. I also think the voiceover should come much earlier in the video.

I got the impression from watching this video that you are using a software package that does the animation for you. This could be a turn-off for some Buyers (I don’t know for sure).

Gig Images: You should have 3. You only provide 1. Your Live Portfolio has several videos, though, so you might not NEED the other 2 images, but I see no reason not to add them.

Gig Extras:

You have gone the gig packages route, which is fine.

Gig Packages:

I am biased against unlimited revisions, and I believe your inclusion of 3 to 5 videos may be working against you. I suggest A/B testing this offer with just 1 video, and charging for revisions beyond 1 or 2.

Good luck,

Blaise

thanks for the suggestion .

i shall work on that

Honestly, this is one of my worst fears. To take off very well and stagnate after a year because of volatile things like market demand, not necessarily because of factors which are under the control of the seller.

If you have made 60 sales already, then you know what it takes to get a sale, deliver it satisfactorily and get good reviews for it. Just replicate that. Brazen it out until the demand picks up.

Every single day there are at least 3 posts on the forum from established Level 2 graphic designers about stagnancy in work. Clearly there is some market shift going on. Maybe the easy to use point-and-click tools have made end users self sufficient and reduced entry barrier in the field of graphic design. Maybe you could start offering more complex gigs like Android game character rendering, 3D Max diagrams, Maya animations and so on, which cannot be done by online photo editors. You have a masters in graphic design, you can do it 🙂

Archived