Fiverr Community Forum

Level two seller, great stats suddenly banished to last pages of any search

Is fine to give anyone a chance …but not on an equal level as I have been here for over 7 years I too started with nothing and had to build my way up via strong stats (meaning responding fast, ace work etc etc) why should I after 7 years of building my stats and presence be treated the same as a new person.

It is just not fair and I am being ignored I have now two open tickets …one not been responded by over 10 days now I feel completely forgotten ignored, and the other one just a scripted answer which clearly shows member didn’t even read the complaint…I am not just a number I pay 20% of my income on Fiverr, surely i should have some rights…i which there was an independent body one could complain as I am paying for a service that I am not getting …MY INCOME NOW IS $0.00

2 Likes

Can’t dliver high quality works when no work is coming through…right???

Who is here complaining about the fees??? My complain is that I am paying 20% (fine) but that makes me a customer I am paying for a service, all you stated is part of the service including their profit…but is also part of the service to service properly an account (seller) as is thanks to us that Fiverr makes money and gets great reputation…I mean I am 100% across all stats lot’s of sales and 5 * rating also been with fiverr over 7 years If i didn’t earn my place on the first page which i have been there for ages who does??? people that made no sales? that have less than perfect rating …etc…I don’t get your reply.

1 Like

Sorry to hear that It is not fair and all we can do is raise a ticket complain maybe they listen in the end …But thus far I am extremely disappointed with the service which we pay 20% for (as part) Also another thing I find unfair is the charges of the same amount on the tips…tips are a personal thing a thank you for a job well done PERSONAL Fiverr should not take 20% on our side or anything on tipper side…I can just imagine a restaurant or other place taking a cut of your tips…Anyway that’s another story.

These are my stats (mobile screen grab)

More info about fees:

I’ve also got the same problem, and I feel like I’m going backwards in the search. Sadly, there is nothing I can do except for waiting for more buyers, and updating my gigs.

You do have rights… rights according to the Terms of Service. Nowhere in that TOS does Fiverr guarantee any seller that their gigs will show up where the seller wants them to in the search results. The algorithm determines placement based upon a great many factors – that we will likely never know. Fiverr gives you a place to host your gigs, and in in return, you share 20% of your revenue from every sale. This is an alternative to you creating your own website, and hosting your services independently. Fiverr does not provide guaranteed marketing or promotional services. Those are still things you, as the seller, are responsible for.

1 Like

Hi there insects44 this post is not about fees, is about customer service, is about building one up to first page and suddenly being shoved to last page and no longer being visible and getting any work…primarily…Fees are only mentioned as one pays for the service and it ain’t no service if with perfect stats one looses their income as to being allocated to last page and becoming virtually invisible.

I know its not about fees, but I saw this:

And I decided to share my topic.

1 Like

Yes and if you read all i posted and my image of stats you see I done all that is possible to be on page one (which I have been for many years) yet my stats are unchanged as far as i know algorithm has not changed by my search position has changed from 1st page to last page surely that ain’t right.

1 Like

Perhaps you need to re-read what I wrote. No seller is entitled to be on page one of the search results – no matter how worthy they may think they are. This is a competitive site. If you’re here, you’re willing to compete. That’s how a capitalist market works. Be better than your competition. No seller is entitled to anything just because they want it, or think that it must be given to them.

2 Likes

I did read, I understand about competition thus my perfect stats and sales…i disagree that no one deserves to be on page on…as a capitalist society if one works hard and has perfect stats deserves to be there and I was for many years …otherwise is communism not capitalism…

Personally, I think going from the first page to the last page is not what it’s supposed to be. I would agree if he went like 1-2 pages backward, but he went straight at the very last place like if he has dead, old gigs. I agree with @ricardoc

2 Likes

And I too agree with you …capitalism if one works hard and builds one self up and gradually goes up the search up to getting to page one that is capitalism hard work good stats good rewards…if one ignores all achievements and anyone can be anywhere that is more like communism …as simple as

1 Like

Fair enough and i participated in the vote…cheers!

1 Like

Thx! It’s a really old topic, but…:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Fiverr is not a communism-based site, just because you demand to be on page one of the search results, and the algorithm has entered you into standard rotation. I’ve been here on Fiverr longer than you, and I’ve seen my gigs rotated to the last page, and eventually rotated back closer to the front many times. It’s how the search algorithm works. You are not entitled to be on the first page just because you want to be there. You are competing in the search results, and you won’t always be at the top. Be a great seller, who understands the value of taking responsibility for your own marketing and promotion. It is unwise to expect Fiverr to provide what they do not guarantee within their TOS.

1 Like

There is no reason to complain, since noone can do anything about it. Just try to do your best ( as you seem to do) and that is pretty much it…

I am not saying I should be there because I want but because I deserve it as i worked very hard to be there and as you state having been there for longer you too should appreciate that …this is one of my means of income and to be turned off is not good…I understand you don’t want to see that so I will no longer be replying to your comments…but thanks for your contributions you are entitled to your opinion of course…take care

1 Like