Level two seller

ceceliavo

"You made over 50 orders in the past two months while maintaining excellent ratings and a solid track record. You’ll automatically be promoted to Level 2, unlocking advanced sales tools to further expand your services and increase your sales. You’ll also receive priority support."

I'm over 50 orders : / but haven't been here two months until the end of this month. 

Guest tn5rr2012

@ceceliavo: I was looking at your profile page and it looks like your description was cut off

ALL OF MY VIDEOS ARE SHOT

Just wanted to let you know, good luck with your work 

Reply to @oldbittygrandma: That is not what the word “in the past two months” means. What it means is, you cannot sell 50 gigs over a period of 5 months (10 a month) and get to level two. “in the past two months” means as short a period of …in one day… and over no longer a period than a rolling 61 or 60 days.

Think of it this way.

I could run a marathon at the end of a month. (in one day) And I could say. Over the past month, I’ve run an average of 0.5 miles a day.

Let me add another point, while I may be WRONG and “2 months time” on fiverr is required, then the language choice is wrong. It should say, any time after you’ve been a seller for 2 month or longer and you’ve accumulated 50 sales with good standing, blah blah blah. But I think it’s trying to prevent a really slow seller from becoming level 2.

Same here, I’ve got well over 50 sales but no level 2 yet.

According to customer support it could be due to a warning I had for putting a link to my website in my profile (didn’t know it wasn’t allowed). Nothing they can do, just gotta wait it out… Bummer 😦 

anarchofighter said: Let me add another point, while I may be WRONG and "2 months time" on fiverr is required, then the language choice is wrong.

I think you're first guess was right because I am consistently active and reached level 2 prior to BEING ON Fiverr two months... so it must be relative to a lot of sales within a certain time frame... UNLESS all the various moderators/elves just do everything at random idk! (:| 

Archived