Fiverr Forum

Level two to back in level one then level one is also taken away

what can i do know my level one badge taken away. How can i will come back to level one i am very upset about that.

please help me.

Requirements

• Complete at least 60 days as an active Seller on Fiverr
  • Complete at least 10 individual orders (all time)
  • Earn at least $400
  • Maintain a 4.8 star rating over the course of 60 days
  • 90% Response rate over the course of 60 days
  • 90% Order completion over the course of 60 days
  • 90% On-time Delivery over the course of 60 days
  • Avoiding receiving warnings over the course of 30 days

What if I don’t fulfill one or more requirements, what will happen in next evaluation?

Once you reach the requirements as @developershakir mentioned you will get back to your level

Obviously if you are missing one of the requirements you will just stay at your level and wouldn’t be promoted :woman_shrugging: What else do you should’ve happen? That they will make an exception and promote you just because it’s only one of the requirements missing?

In addition to what @mariashtelle1 said, if you are unable to maintain the requirements of your current level (provided you are not an unleveled seller), you will be demoted.

Nope, my concern was if a person will be receiving a warning or not if he/she fails to achieve the requirements after been demoted to “no level” from level 1 as the TOS states that you will lose levels if you fail to maintain the requirements and may end up losing your account.

I would suggest for you to read TOS again. First of all 0 level is a zero level, you can’t fall lower. You can’t be demoted from level 0 to level 0.
And secondly nowhere in TOS it’s said that you will loose your account if you will have bad statistics, you will loose your account only by violating rules.