Level Two - Wow that seemed fast!

deannabalestra

I can’t believe I made level two already! Just over two month on Fiverr, I love it!

I love that I have repeat customers now as well, Fiverr users are great!

Hard to believe I’ve done little to no advertising outside of just posting my gigs, chatting with people here on the forums and posting to my own facebook account. That’s all - can’t image what would happen if I actually started marketing!

@deannabalestra: No problem, :). I try to keep my turnaround time steady as I figure previous people that ordered before that come back would hope to expect the same speedy delivery, but yeah. It’s obviously better to increase the time of delivery if you feel the quality of what you deliver will drop or you just can’t get it in on time! I am always worried if I change delivery time it may effect my gig findability! I am curious how you get so many orders! In fact, if you made a gig for advice like that, I would probably order it 🙂

Reply to @freelancemm: Honestly I have no idea I’m not doing any advertizing at all LOL - if I ever start advertising I might really get overwhelmed in work! Ha!

I change my turn around time all the time and it has not had any impact on my orders at all. I have also changed my prices and number of words per gig. I always offer my original prices and turn around time to past clients if they ask me for it 🙂

Archived