Fiverr Forum

Level2 removed [Resolved]

I’ve just received such an email

Hi mark74,

Unfortunately, based on your recent activity, it seems that your account no longer meets the minimal requirements for the Level Two status. We have therefore removed the Level Two badge from your account, along with the features that came with it.

There is nothing we would like more, than to see you succeed on Fiverr, and truly hope that you'll get back in the game soon. For any further information, please contact our customer support team here: http://fiverr.com/support

Best of luck,

The Fiverr Team

I'm really angry and disappointed, because I'm a good seller, I have wonderful feedbacks from my buyers (look http://fiverr.com/mark74/write-c-sharp-program), I'm also delivering a lot of gigs in last two months...
So, what's this for?
I have 173 completed orders and 29 cancelled (only one for my will, the others because buyers ordered by mistake or because ordered without reading my gig description and asked me things I cannot do for them).

I've just written to customer support, but... well, I'm speachless.
I think this is not respectful for the great efforst I put in selling here....

Marco

Reply to @romulus: when I received that email, I quickly contacted support, but the answer was not so quick as I hoped :slight_smile: Anyway, my level has never been removed: the email, they say, was just a glitch, a mistake, and they told me the were sorry for this. So, nothing happened to me.

In the same moment I received an email stating a buyer ordered one of my gigs, but I couldn’t find anything on my dashboard: seems that this was a fake email… or something else bad happened on the system…

I don’t know what to tell, but I think Fiverr is having some trouble behind and they are trying to fix. Maybe some intrusion? I think this is possible after the hole found in Zendesk… but this is just my opinion…

The only thing you can do is wait support team answer…

They should remove the mutual cancellations from effecting our accounts. Or they are telling me that I should open new account every few months because of this stupid “minimal requirement”.

Sorry to hear that. I have too few not my fault mutual cancellations and because of them I can’t get to level2. Yay fiverrrrrrrrr.

Hey Marco

Did you get it sorted with Customer Support I see you have Level 2 back ?

Regards

Wayne

As I could see, you are still a level two seller. :slight_smile:

No, I think it has not been removed yet, usually it takes some time to refresh :frowning:

No, support didn’t answer me, not yet…

What to say, I’m disappointed…

Reply to @ozzieuk: No, I think it has not been removed yet, usually it takes some time to refresh

No, support didn’t answer me, not yet…

What to say, I’m disappointed…

Dude, I got the same email! And I had received 9 emails saying that a certain user ordered my gig, which isn’t true because there’s no new orders in my backend, and the user hasn’t even been on Fiver in 1 day. So I’m thinking, and hoping, that its a glitch. I immediately wrote CS and came here to see if anyone else got the same email. I pray its not true. I still have my level 2 status as well.

Reply to @musiclover: curious, after the email telling Level was removed, I received another email telling that a user placed an order… but I can’t find that order!!! Links lead to an unexisting page!! I wrote to CS fro this too…

Reply to @mark74: Yikes! Hackers maybe?

Reply to @mark74: May have been a glitch Marco, it may never get removed, as they are usually pretty instant when it’s happened to sellers in the past , hold tight Customer Support will get in touch with you :slight_smile:

Reply to @ozzieuk: I respect CS, because Fiverr CS is one of the best I’ve ever used, really!! They are gentle, fast, professional and always helped me!!!

Anyway I think here something bad is happening:

• Zendesk was hacked some day ago
  • Some day before someone (with my Fiverr name) placed an order and also provided instructions to seller… but wasn’t me, believe me!! :wink: CS told me that nothing strange happened, but I know it happened !!!
  • Now these emails and “disappearing orders”…

IMHO system has been hacked… but maybe we must be advised… what do you think?

Reply to @mark74: see! I think its a glitch or maybe a hack. Like I said, I got 9 emails saying I got an order from one particular user, but there’s nothing in my dashboard. I didn’t click on any links within the emails, I just hoovered over them to see if the links were really from fiverr.

CS still hasn’t responded though.

Reply to @musiclover: I didn’t get any answer from CS and this is really strange, because usually they are really fast. This is not a good sign…

Reply to @mark74: Yeah it is strange. I’m starting to think Fiverr needs better security software. I wonder if any other sellers got the same email. If more people come forward, maybe we can conclude it’s not true.

@mark74

When I go to your profile page, it shows you as level 2. I would guess that you’ll get it resolved. Good luck.

Tu sei Italiano. Mio papa è nato a Frosinone!

No, it’s not “resolved”, simply nothing is still happening: I’m waiting for CS to explain what’s going on, but it’s takin too long, really strange…

Non è assolutamente risolto, semplicemente sto aspettando che il CS mi faccia sapere qualcosa, ma stranamente ci stanno mettendo tantissimo… non è buon segno :frowning:

This happened to me as well. Around that time, I wasn’t taking much orders because I was otherwise busy. I got Level 2 and Level 1 stripped simultaneously. Luckily, I had customers who would make multiple orders at once as the work I did was worth more than $5.

In about 2 weeks or so, I got my Level 2 status back. My advice is to not worry about it, continue working and you’ll get it back. If an order is worth more than $5 for whatever reason… extra work or fast delivery… have the buyer make multiple orders.

Kim

Reply to @kim_talented: I never did this (even if I see other sellers doing), because I can’t ask the buyer to place (let’s say) five different orders, because it’s not good.

But I know, probably you’re right on this…