Leveling up after warning

Hi guys,

Yesterday I posted a thread about leveling up and wondered why I hadn’t yet. After the discussion I emailed support and spoke to them. Apparently I haven’t leveled because I got a warning a couple of weeks ago about a link in my profile.

The link was an honest mistake, it was only to my website which is a simple blog and it was removed within hours, and I sent a message apologizing as it really was an honest mistake.

Anyway, I am now being penalized for this it seems. Support can’t tell me how long it will take to resolve as they say it’s automated. Has this happened to anybody else? How long did it take to resolve for you?

It’s pretty demotivating getting a message saying the don’t know how long it will be, I’ve been putting in loads of effort trying to promote my gig and now it seems pretty useless and I’m wasting my time, which I think is disappointing as it’s a very unique gig and I was having lots of fun making the videos.

Thanks

Well I made level one eventually, yayyyy.

I’m not sure if this was the trigger, but it came after telling somebody that ordered my gig that what he was asking was too much. I don’t mind over-delivering, but he was asking for something that would have took me at least a day or twos work. So I politely explained this and offered him some alternative ideas.

Anyway, I got there in the end :slight_smile: Next step, level 2!