Levels not available to me?

I don’t understand. Fiver levels aren’t available to me because I accidentally wrote this in a message, 3 weeks ago :

“I think it’s possible to buy a gig with your creedit card” Isn’t that a bit unfair? I mean it’s not like I gave my personal contact or requested the buyers. Anyway after I wrote that message my messaging was restricted immediately and also the restrictions was removed a couple of hours ago( great service btw). But now the same problem is causing more trouble even though It was solved in the past. The support answer was that the feature will be available over time…

Has anyone ever had a problem like this? How much time does it require to be solved? Do you think I should write another support ticket and explain what happened exactly or just wait for a miracle?

Any help would be highly appreciated.

Antonio

It doesnt hurt to explain the situation better.

They may have misunderstood your message as “You can give me your credit card number to buy this gig” instead of “I think you can use a credit card on fiverr instead of paypal”

Support will help you out :slight_smile: or not. Depends

I’d contact support.

I’m having the same prob… but hoping to have some more patience… :slight_smile:

I have to say that my patience paid off, levels have ecome availeble to me . The support was also very helpful :slight_smile: Thanks !

It looks like it all worked out for you, it is hard to get used to the rules and TOS in the beginning but once you get into the swing of things it all pays off. Good luck

Good job on getting levels! :slight_smile:

Cheers

They may have misunderstood your message as “You can give me your credit card number to buy this gig” instead of “I think you can use a credit card on fiverr instead of paypal”

I’d contact support.

I have to say that my patience paid off, levels have ecome availeble to me . The support was also very helpful :slight_smile: Thanks !

It looks like it all worked out for you, it is hard to get used to the rules and TOS in the beginning but once you get into the swing of things it all pays off. Good luck

Good job on getting levels! :slight_smile:

Cheers

I’d contact support.