Levels Update: More Tools & More Transparency

natalieab

We’re excited to share the new and improved, interactive Levels page.

Now, when you are logged in to Fiverr, you can track your personal achievements and know exactly what you need to do in order to get to the next Level.

We’ve also increased the sales tools available at each stage.

Members:

• 2 Gig Extras ($5, $10, $20)
  • 5 Gig Multiples
  • Extra Fast

Level 1:

Level 2:

TRS:

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay just checked and link is now working - I would like to suggest a new feature (If fiverr product team can look into my suggestion) Direct Bank Deposit OR wire transfer to seller verified bank accounts - In this way we can get paid more faster

Thank you!

Guest videosteve

Is there any way that we can find out what we need to do in order to get from level 2 to trs? I would love to know what the criteria is for that jump in levels.

Cheers, Steve

Guest sarcher

It would be awesome if fiverr will implement direct deposit.

Make a date to send us payments.Let’s say on the 30.

Either way the new changes are welcomed.

Guest frenchnenglish

Nice developments i must say. But like most members, i will love a faster means of payment like the direct deposit into a verified account especially for those of us who are in places where we can’t receive payments via Paypal. Fiverr please consider it.

Thanks for the update on the benefits of various levels…can you also please explain what are the criteria for moving from level 1 to level 2 and from there to TRS? if it is already announced where can I find that info? Is there any way to find the total number of orders executed by me as on date? Need to know more analysis and statistics on our sales.

Archived