Fiverr Community Forum

Life changing moment!

Warm greetings to all my fevrr familia…
i think i should share my joyful emotion with you all and that is the reason y am here …Am sure that the moment i stepped into feverr is the BEST LIFE CHANGING MOMENT in my life …In my life ,i hav about to many failures BUT trust me …i BELIEVE in success and i pursuit happiness in finding the way to it…
And last i would like to tell you that i have seen that many feverr beginners are postng their saddness and desperate emotions about their level… so to my dear BEGINNER kidoosss…plss understand " evry succssfull sellers in our fiverr familia now was once a beginner like you " ; Now they came to this position only because their hard work and patience!!!..so guys dont panic…let your SUCCESS fly in the upskies with making a beautiful smile on yr face …TRUST yoursrlf and be good in your mind…
As you all know …our fiverr family is blessed of success persons with great helping and guiding mentality …so am not telling you to FOLLOW them …bt VALUE their advices…bcs…damn sure…those are your guidelines to your SUCCESS…am taking your leave by wishing you all a succesfull life ahead :heart: :100:
your friend ,
Ashker

6 Likes

yessss.hope for the best.soon i’be posting about my first order :star_struck: :star_struck:

2 Likes

Thank You for your Advice, Hoping I will get my first order soon.

1 Like

Sure…alwaysss…:heart_eyes:

Welcome broii…:heart_eyes::kissing_heart:

I hope you get your fast job ASAP

2 Likes

Thank you bro…feelng gratefull gr yr wsh😇

1 Like