Fiverr Forum

Life coaching on Fiverr? Is it worth?

Hello guys I wanted to know if fiverr is a good place where you can offer your services as a life coach and listen to people’s problem to solve them. If somebody has any experience and wants to tell it I would be so grateful!
I also sell packages with life coaching, check my profile!
https://www.fiverr.com/valeriomangano

I just did a quick search. The market doesn’t look massive, but I suppose you’d only need a few repeat clients for your time here to be worthwhile.

Thank you so much for your answer! And you’re right I should try to get some people to buy from me everyweek! Have a great day!

I personally think, that now that Fiverr is trying to change it’s business model, those services won’t be successful as they used to be a couple of years ago. :slight_smile:

Thanks so much for replying! I see that life advice is a category on fiverr so I hope it isn’t affected that much… thanks for your heads up! Have a wonderful day!

what category of this service? :neutral_face:

It’s fun & lifestyle, you can find relationship advice, health and fitness, and other realted stuff, if you need anything on the matter make sure to it me up, I’m willing to give a free trial!

Good luck and never give up :sunglasses::+1:

Thanks for you reply, good luck too!