Life in Fiverr for Beginners

Guest bilalbinshafiq

Guest bilalbinshafiq

Hello! My Name is BilalBinShafiq & i’m using fiverr for 1 month. loll… I know that sounds starter. I get my first order after two days of hard-work and find a Beautiful client. After That i am unable to find more clints. i am so much happy after my first order but after that it’s been a month i am unable to find a new client. so it’s look like that everything is easy here but reality is it is not. you have to work hard. remain consistent and most important don’t lose hope. i am struggling through this time. & i know you will also be. My best wishes are for all of the Beginners. & as this is my first Fiverr Forum post so kindly tell me that i did great or not?
kind regards,
BilalBinShafiq

MOD NOTE: Buyer’s name Removed

Do not give up. After registration and creation of gigs, it took 3 months before I got my first order. After that, life on Fiverr has been most amazing. During those three months of waiting, I understood that patience is not the time spent waiting but what you do while waiting.

You are lucky you got your first order after 2 days, at least you were motivated to hope another order will come someday. My case was different, I saw every reason not to continue. Yet, I kept my faith alive and never gave up.

Keep pushing, keep on-boarding new related skills; your days of order surge will soon come.

Guest bilalbinshafiq

Do not give up. After registration and creation of gigs, it took 3 months before I got my first order. After that, life on Fiverr has been most amazing. During those three months of waiting, I understood that patience is not the time spent waiting but what you do while waiting.

You are lucky you got your first order after 2 days, at least you were motivated to hope another order will come someday. My case was different, I saw every reason not to continue. Yet, I kept my faith alive and never gave up.

Keep pushing, keep on-boarding new related skills; your days of order surge will soon come.

Thank you and i really appreciate your patience and your Hard-Work… 🙂

Guest bilalbinshafiq

Welcome to the forum. Congratulations on getting your first order.

Check out: for hundreds of tips on how to get more orders.

Good luck! 🙂

Thank you very much for this link… good job…

Guest bilalbinshafiq

Hello. I am trying to put up my fiverr page. I changed the information, and now I keep getting two different pages. How can I fix this? Thank you for any help.

I also cannot post unless I put it in a reply. (?)

can i see your two pages of fiverr?

Welcome on board! Different sellers on fiverr have their own share of luck. The initial stage a smile a beginner is always very discouraging and frustrating.

However, once you can persevere and push forward, trust me dollars will start rolling on you. I have seen people who became extremely rich and started their own online agencies after working as a freelancer on Thisbe platform.

So, you are in he right platform. But you have to hun your skills and work hard.

Wishing you the best on your freelance journey here on fiverr!

Welcome on board! Different sellers on fiverr have their own share of luck. The initial stage a smile a beginner is always very discouraging and frustrating.

However, once you can persevere and push forward, trust me dollars will start rolling on you. I have seen people who became extremely rich and started their own online agencies after working as a freelancer on Thisbe platform.

So, you are in he right platform. But you have to hun your skills and work hard.

have

Appreciated​:+1:👍

Guest bilalbinshafiq

Absolutely right. I agree with all of the words that this guy said. And the day when dollars running over methat day came fast. 😂

Archived