Life is Beautiful and I'm still working! (Another Story)

fahimulkarim

Hi Everyone,
I wanna share with you one beautiful things!

Since 2012 I cannot stand up. I have a disease name “Duchene Muscular Dystrophy” which disabled me and put me to bed. I was want to do something always.

One day in a social media group I have saw about freelancing. Then I learn all about of freelancing via google, youtube and some professional freelancers.
I became a freelancer. Again from social media group I have know about the fiverr. I didn’t even want to bother because l applied, bid and hope on many online platform for designers which are based on competition among designers. I hoped to won a job for small amount of money.

So I give it a last try to online freelance. I created gigs (17 February, 2017 but I was created fiverr account in december,2016) which I enjoy the most to do. Honestly, didn’t believed.

But, on the second day, I received an order!
I was thrilled because someone is looking just for me! In fact I was so thrilled that I delivered a design within 1 hour!
2 days ago I became Level two (within 49 days) and I am so proud that I’m still usable! Yes, we all need a money, but in my case, money isn’t a thing that makes me happy.

I feel happy and I found myself again. Love You Fiverr.

Greetings To Everyone
Fahim

Hi,Fahim;

I am also very proud that you have the heart and soul to not only share your story; but show us all, a greater purpose in our Fiverr Community. The need to make a living begins our journey as Freelancer Workers … when suddenly we realize, we have a support group among the amazing persons we compete against. God Bless and I hope you get many more orders.

🙂

Hi,Fahim;

I am also very proud that you have the heart and soul to not only share your story; but show us all, a greater purpose in our Fiverr Community. The need to make a living begins our journey as Freelancer Workers … when suddenly we realize, we have a support group among the amazing persons we compete against. God Bless and I hope you get many more orders.

🙂

• 1 year later...

Archived