Life is beautiful and I'm still working!

nadagraph

Hi everyone,
I wanna share with you one beautiful thing!

Since '95. I have diagnose with neurological disease which disabled me and put me to wheelchair. I had to retire from work (prof. of design and illustration), and receive poor pension for invalidity.

I became a freelancer, but that was limited, because l wasn’t able to go on beef meetings, so l often had to miss out jobs.
I often thought this is it, as far as my career is concerned. I will not be able to give everything that I know. Not to mention my psychological condition.

Then, my friend told me about Fiver. I didn’t even want to bother because l applied, bid and hope on many online platform for designers which are based on competition among designers. It was pure gambling and slavery, and yet I hoped to won a job for small amount of money.

So I give it a last try to online freelance. I created gigs which I enjoy the most to do. Honestly, didn’t believed.
But, on the second day, I received an order!
I was thrilled because someone is looking just for me! In fact I was so thrilled that I delivered illustration in 3 hours!
Few days ago I became seller2 and I am so proud that I’m still usable! Yes, we all need a money, but in my case, money isn’t a thing that makes me happy.
And guess what? I’m feeling better! With exercise and enthusiasm I slowly started to walk again! I strongly believe that I will fill better and better every day. I just believe!
I feel happy and I found myself again.

Greetings to everyone,
Nada

Hello,

First thank you for this inspirational story!

I know sometimes money isn’t important but you’re telling your skills and you’re showing others your high quality work and that’s great!

Also you are contacting with many people everyday for your services and on this way you don’t need to give up and inspire others to continue attempting to do something!

Now you feel better and I think Fiverr helped you because now you’re more motivated because you saw you can do many things!!

Thank you!

Best wishes!

You’ve overcome the odds, and for that, I salute you. Thank you for sharing your story. Cheers to good health & many successes. ☺️ To anyone out there reading this thread, don’t let a disability stop you from achieving your goals. You can do it!

Hello,

First thank you for this inspirational story!

I know sometimes money isn’t important but you’re telling your skills and you’re showing others your high quality work and that’s great!

Also you are contacting with many people everyday for your services and on this way you don’t need to give up and inspire others to continue attempting to do something!

Now you feel better and I think Fiverr helped you because now you’re more motivated because you saw you can do many things!!

Thank you!

Best wishes!

This journey was amazing for me too! I don’ t know where it would take me! 🙂

You’ve overcome the odds, and for that, I salute you. Thank you for sharing your story. Cheers to good health & many successes. ☺️ To anyone out there reading this thread, don’t let a disability stop you from achieving your goals. You can do it!

Your support mean to me a lot :hugs:

Thank you very much :hugs:

Very inspiring story for all of the people out there who think they cannot do anything. This, this is what we should completely delete from our minds. Everyone has got some talent, some power to do something and make space for theirselves.

Congrats Super Woman…

#Respect

Very inspiring story for all of the people out there who think they cannot do anything. This, this is what we should completely delete from our minds. Everyone has got some talent, some power to do something and make space for theirselves.

Congrats Super Woman…

#Respect

Thank you!

Yes, I think the same.

Everyone has a place and chance to do something what he does best!

Regards

Archived