Limited replies...I don't like it :(

divyagoel

Limiting the replies at forum means think before you write.,…don’t want to limit my words and thoughts and want to do more and more communication with my fellow sellers…but now i have to wait to be on high levels to reply and comment freely on any posts… m i missing something or this is only way it works?

Limits are increased automatically as your trust level increases. The more you engage positively (negatively being spam and content likely to get you flagged) the more likely your trust level is to increase. This filters out spam, low quality posts and improves the forum community for all users.

Regards
Adam

Yes…because of that useless spammer now we have to suffer …but its fine…limited genuine replies is better than lots of spams at forum…

I wouldn’t call not being able to post a great example of suffering… mildly irritating, perhaps.

New forum has many more things to do now…just keep on liking, sharing and linking to the posts …until you achieve the higher level …limit your words and thoughts and wait for the next day to reply if you achieve that limit…😛
Forum gives you time to concentration everything before achieving the high level.

New forum has many more things to do now…just keep on liking, sharing and linking to the posts …until you achieve the higher level …limit your words and thoughts and wait for the next day to reply if you achieve that limit…😛

Forum gives you time to concentration everything before achieving the high level.

Sharing and linking will get you shiny new badges, but not forum levels.

Guest monika143

yes…True.,but that is the only options we left after limits…thanks for clearing this.

it is giving you the message to concentrate more on your work of designing rather than sitting on the forum for the whole day…lolz…😃

it is giving you the message to concentrate more on your work of designing rather than sitting on the forum for the whole day…lolz…😃

Think i am Multi-thinker …you must try doing both at the same time…numerous tasks to give attention to at any given time…Its fun!!

Archived