Fiverr Forum

LIMITED TIME Holiday Gig *****

Hey guys!

I highly recommend you check out my Santa hat video gig. You’ll love it :slight_smile:

http://fiverr.com/skinnybytara/create-the-best-holiday-video-for-you-in-a-cute-santa-hat

We all need to come up with something different. I keep seeing all of these Christmas hat gigs. Tara maybe you should wear an elf uniform instead :slight_smile:

Great gig, one thing that is good about your gig that i see other people not doing is I don’t have to turn my volume up as loud as it can go and have my ears right on the speaker to hear lol.

haha awesome! I can only put them on still images :confused:

We all need to come up with something different. I keep seeing all of these Christmas hat gigs. Tara maybe you should wear an elf uniform instead :slight_smile:

Great gig, one thing that is good about your gig that i see other people not doing is I don’t have to turn my volume up as loud as it can go and have my ears right on the speaker to hear lol.