Limited to 20 Gigs? Come on Fiverr take off the restriction and let me grow!

powerprofits_67

Im a publisher with over 5000 real book titles that i would gladly offer fiverr users ( these are not cheapie ebooks! most are over 100+ pages and all have been published in print ) - If fiverr wants its users to TRUELY make a living or at least make a good income then why hold us back with a limit of just 20 gigs?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i suppose because if you can’t generate enough biz with 20 then shouldn’t you (don’t u) already have your own external servers where you attract clients??? don’t be greedy! lol… seriously tho more than 20, why exactly? how many would you be happy with?

i suppose because if you can’t generate enough biz with 20 then shouldn’t you (don’t u) already have your own external servers where you attract clients??? don’t be greedy! lol… seriously tho more than 20, why exactly? how many would you be happy with?

refugeek said: instead of copying every gig out there that is somewhat successful.

Yeah too much Freedom you know ppl abuse it often... I've already noticed my "competition" editing their gigs to match or "beat" my rates/extras etc... but I don't think of anyone as my competition so I'm not even gonna sweat it... #copycats

refugeek said: instead of copying every gig out there that is somewhat successful.

Yeah too much Freedom you know ppl abuse it often... I've already noticed my "competition" editing their gigs to match or "beat" my rates/extras etc... but I don't think of anyone as my competition so I'm not even gonna sweat it... #copycats

Archived