Fiverr Forum

Link Pyramid in Seo

Lelink Pyramid in Seo If you would like to improve your Keywords Ranking in Google. After a New Panda and Penguin Update. Ranking is not that easy It Need work and All Work Looks Natural. Not Even more with unnatural Backlinks. suppose You are going to Create Backlinks again and again to your Site Should Not improve your ranking It will damage your site. Because You are not Following a proper Google Guide Lines. The best and Secure Method is Tier Backlinks and Private blog. You have to focus on your First Tier would be Private Blog Network. You have to give Authority to your Private Blog Network. You have to create Your Own Private Blog Network. Its not that Easy you think But its possible for Good Ranking for any website or Especially for your Youtube Videos.

Just I am Going to Explain that Unique Content and Informative Content is First priorty I mean Niche Related Content and The content which is people love to share it on Social Sites. Well Actually Its not just depend on off page seo. You have to do On page seo too. The keywords need to be related to your main Keywords and just to use main Keyword Few Times. Google is very smart it will take your article title or well get proper keywords from your article by itself. No need to promote your main keyword. So first of all you have to make your own private blog network.

The First Tier should be Fcs Networker.

It should be Included Pdfs,Webs 2.0 And Social Bookmaring. All that content Would be Unique Content. Create Accounts first for you Campaign and then Posting to all these Blogs.

Second Tier GSA Search Ranker

To Gives some authority to your First tier Where you created with Fcs network We will Make Second Tier 70% unique Content and spinable, Articles,guest posts,comments,Forum profiles,Short url and many things more

Third Tier Xrumer

Get all your First tier Links and Second Tier Links Just High page Gives to your First Tier and Another to Second tier to gives authority to your first tier.

Indexing with Paid Services Like Onehourindexing is Best for this Job.

Just Do it Yourself or You May Order My Gig Mention that You Need Linkpyramid.

Visit That gig https://www.fiverr.com/xrumerprofiles/create-5000-dofollow-backlinks