Linked accounts - Instagram?

I was looking to link some account to my Fiverr page. Unfortunately, I couldn’t link my Instagram account. This is my biggest social media account, it would be wonderful to get both linked.

I don’t know if other sellers would like this as well, but I thought why not make a post of it 🙂

Maybe there’s a specific reason behind it, I don’t know. If anyone knows more about it, let me know! Maybe it would be a nice feature to have for Fiverr.

Hey, Nathan!

TGIF! 🎉

It really doesn’t matter one way or the other because Buyers can’t see these links. This is more of an internal thing for Fiverr. I haven’t linked any of my accounts, maybe that will change in the future who knows. But, Fiverr always welcomes suggestions and whatnot. So, maybe, just maybe they’ll add IG.

Hey, Nathan!

TGIF! 🎉

It really doesn’t matter one way or the other because Buyers can’t see these links. This is more of an internal thing for Fiverr. I haven’t linked any of my accounts, maybe that will change in the future who knows. But, Fiverr always welcomes suggestions and whatnot. So, maybe, just maybe they’ll add IG.

Ah, that explains a lot x), thanks Nika!

• 1 year later...

Archived