Linked In sharing

harishkhatri00

Hello

I applied for a job and the client is asking to share my Linkedin profile and zoom id, since the job i applied is for HR recruiter and he is asking me to share these ids so he can connect me with their HR head.

He asked such question via a text written image.

Should i share my profile and id provided the nature of job?

Regards

Fiverr is not for jobs. It’s for projects. “HR Coordinator” is a job.

And Fiverr is freelance work. Why would Fiverr let you use their platform to get a staff job? And why would they let you share those contact details? You aren’t supposed to share your real name or contact info, remember?

Read the ToS and start thinking critically.

Logistically this doesn’t even work for a job. So they are either using Fiverr to recruit people to do business off the platform, which of course is not allowed, or it’s some kind of scam.

And Fiverr is freelance work. Why would Fiverr let you use their platform to get a staff job? And why would they let you share those contact details? You aren’t supposed to share your real name or contact info, remember?

Logistically this doesn’t even work for a job. So they are either using Fiverr to recruit people to do business off the platform, which of course is not allowed, or it’s some kind of scam.

Thanks for your insightful knowledge.

Now I understood

Thank you once again.

Regards

But I have seen a pro seller mentioning his LinkedIn ID on his gig. Is that acceptable?

Archived