Linking Externally to Youtube

Guest joshcates

Question

Guest joshcates

Hey, Fiverr Forums. I have a question about what I remember being a gray area in the ToS.

For my voiceover gig, sometimes the client wants a longer read, like an Audiobook, which has a different set of vocal requirements than an advertisement or infomercial. Though I have a short clip of an audiobook sample on my gig, sometimes they want a longer sample with dialogue, etc.

Would it be acceptable to link to external Youtube videos I have of longer reads? The gray area comes where this is acceptable if it’s part of the gig, but would Fiverr staff argue my video sample is enough? :thinking: What are your thoughts?

Cheers.

3 answers to this question

Guest joshcates

So far they have been very flexible with the sharing of YouTube portfolios. You could just ask Support, but YouTube is on the approved url list, too. 🙂

Thank you! I get paranoid after hearing some of the horror stories on the forums. :X

Thank you! I get paranoid after hearing some of the horror stories on the forums. :X

Thank you! I get paranoid after hearing some of the horror stories on the forums

Always remember that stories, horror or not, always have 2 sides and, normally, only one of it is heard. Don’t let yourself go just by reading them 😉

Archived