Fiverr Community Forum

Linking Facebook from deleted account

Hello, everyone.
I created a Fiverr account years ago as an undergrad student. Obviously, I couldn’t get any work, got disheartened, and didn’t use the account anymore. About two and a half months ago, I wanted to make a new and fresh start. So, I deleted my previous account, made a new one, and went to work. I have now successfully completed 7 orders, have 2 in queue, and a 5 star rating. But I want to connect my Facebook and use my primary phone number. However, as they were used in the deleted account, I am not being allowed to add them. Instead, my Facebook account is not linked and I have to use a little used phone number. Knowing this, I realize that I should have just edited my previous account, rather than delete and create a new one. But I didn’t know any better. Is it possible now to have these two things added to my fiverr account? Thanks.

4 Likes

ok open fiverr on your pc. after that go to Facebook and create a new Facebook account. go to fiverr and link Facebook. it will be done. after that log out from created Facebook account and log into your original Facebook account. it will alright.

1 Like

Thank you, Bilal. But that would violate Facebook policy of having only one account. Also, is Fiverr okay with this?

1 Like

First going to your Facebook satings than find app, when you find app open it and you see here fiverr app. You simply remove the app from your Facebook account than permanently delete your fiverr app from your Facebook app list. Now simple add your Facebook account to your net fiverr account. I think your problem will be solved if you follow all instructions. Thank you.

3 Likes

NO PROBLEM. This is the bro. i was having same problem and i suffered a lot

3 Likes