Fiverr Forum

Links for Sellers Who have Questions about Gig Help

This is a shortened version of a thread with more explanation and help. The expanded version is called Tips for Sellers who Want Help with Gigs - Expanded.

Forum Links:

If you read and apply all the applicable tips in these posts, you are guaranteed to improve your gigs. You can search the forum for more help using your choice of keywords.

How to Make a Gig and Get Sales

Detailed Tips to Optimize Your Gigs and Start Selling

New to Fiverr - Read This Before you Ask How to Get Buyers

Fiverr FAQ Guidelines - Read Before Posting

Fiverr Forum Do’s and Dont’s

Non-Forum Links:

The Fiver Academy

The Fiver Blog

Search for more help.

Reply to @kjblynx: Wow, it seems something really upsetting happened on your end. I feel for you as I had a big order which my buyer wanted half the money back. It was cancelled. I lost. They walked away with free amazing work.

But in anyway, Paypal claim? I don’t understand how this could happen. I know that a buyer can claim his money back thru paypal after the fact. But I am sorry. Fiverr should have made a rule with paypal that after 14 days on the fiverr system. No claims can be made whatsoever.

:slight_smile:

Reply to @kjblynx: You’re seriously leaving? I am just not sure how to stop. I need to leave for certain purposes. I won’t be leaving because of Fiverr in itself.

I guess we’ll make a goodbye party for those leaving next week or the week after.

Reply to @kjblynx: Wow, it seems something really upsetting happened on your end. I feel for you as I had a big order which my buyer wanted half the money back. It was cancelled. I lost. They walked away with free amazing work.

But in anyway, Paypal claim? I don’t understand how this could happen. I know that a buyer can claim his money back thru paypal after the fact. But I am sorry. Fiverr should have made a rule with paypal that after 14 days on the fiverr system. No claims can be made whatsoever.

:slight_smile:

Reply to @kjblynx: You’re seriously leaving? I am just not sure how to stop. I need to leave for certain purposes. I won’t be leaving because of Fiverr in itself.

I guess we’ll make a goodbye party for those leaving next week or the week after.

Reply to @kjblynx: Me too! It’s worth a try! They would benefit a lot more from following those links and using the information than from posting 100 “Help” posts. Thanks for the bump!

thank you for this post :slight_smile:

I have just made my gig for bussiness card … hope i will get order soon :slight_smile:
i am just too excited to get an order :stuck_out_tongue:

Great post!
Linked this on another post, hope that is fine by you. :slight_smile:

Thanks for the post.

I have create Photoshop Services Gig… I have successfully completed 1 order with positive review, now last few days there is no order. i hope i will get more order soon. :)>-

Can you look my Gigs if its not a trouble & see where i can improve on?

Thank You

No… New people don’t read. They just post! They usually don’t even come back and read the comments to their own threads.

Routine bump!

No need for this post, no new sellers are going to read this :slight_smile:

Valuble information , Thanks

Sheriff’s Note: Your multiple self-promotion links were removed.

Great Post! Helpful for New Seller

Great Post! This is the people habit and i had posted about it that always select related category when post.

Waoo… This is a great info with most useful tips.

YES, Fiveer is a place to earn money with 100% real.

I created a gig and in 24hr I received many orders because i delivered all my gig expressely(within 24hr). Some of my gig are Create a professional vídeo animation for $5 which I brought the software. (www.videomakerfx.com) for $69.
and also LOGO Design gig are also most wanted gig on fiveer.

My advice is, try and tap to 24hr gig because buyers love to deal with Express delivery.
If you dont know the gigs to offer on fiverr, you can contact me on the email below.

Those are the software:

1. Vídeo Animation Software (videofx)
  2. Logo Maker $50
  3. Alogo Maker (www.aaa-logo.com) for $49.95
  4. Unlimited Traffic software
  5. Scrapebox software - I brought this also for $97 check: www.scrapebox.com

I brought these software for $265 and i will give you all by Contact me now on fragglesrock .com and please for only serious Fiverr money maker.

Sheriff’s Note: Sharing off-Fiverr communication is one of the most serious violations on Fiverr. Your account can be banned for doing this.

Thank you :wink:

new sellers are getting way more sales than old sellers are. i have noticed new sellers are basically creating the same gigs that are already posted and using the same description and pictures to get orders.

while the old sellers are suffering and their gigs are getting bumped to the bottom of the search results.