Links in Buyer Requests

kawabunga

Hi good people,

Is it a violation of Fiverr’s TOS to use links in buyer requests? The links I am talking about are dropbox links of sample works I have done in the pasts. Not links to other websites where customers have an opportunity to contact you. Can I get into trouble with Fiverr’s system if I do this?

I’m going to try and say this as nicely as possible. It is called “BUYER” requests. Not “SELLER” requests. It is ABSOLUTELY against ToS to even post as a seller.

However, if you are responding to a buyer request than please follow @offlinehelpers advice, and I have edited my small outburst and I am sorry. Haha

I’m going to try and say this as nicely as possible. It is called “BUYER” requests. Not “SELLER” requests. It is ABSOLUTELY against ToS to even post as a seller.

However, if you are responding to a buyer request than please follow @offlinehelpers advice, and I have edited my small outburst and I am sorry. Haha

Thank you for your reply. I do not wish to spam that section advertising my services as a seller.

My intention is to reply to buyer requests by including a link to my previous works.

Hi there!

Are you responding to a buyer request? You can’t put a dropbox link in, but you can use any of these:

https://support.fiverr.com/hc/en-us/articles/205167778-What-URLs-can-I-use-in-my-profile-or-Gig-description-

Thank you. Though they only speak of Gig description, I will assume it applies to links in buyer requests too, which in this case my question is answered.

Thank you once again.

Archived